FE First Awards 2021 - celebrating the best in college marketing
Now open for entries - download the category entry forms below. Closing date Friday 15th October 2021.
Is your company working with college marketing teams? Join us in 2021 to support the FE First Awards for college marketing....
Entering the FE First Awards 2021
The College Marketing Network FE First Awards 2021 - all you need to know! Start planning your entries now....
The categories for FE First Awards 2021 are:
- Partnerships & collaboration
- Internal impact
- Making effective use of research & data
- Events management
- Social & digital media impact
- Website development
- Innovation & creativity
- Communications campaign
- Targeted recruitment campaign
- Outstanding individual achievement in college marketing*
- Marketing team of the year*
- Best of the best 2021*
* These categories are only open to colleges in current membership of the College Marketing Network at the time of the award on Monday 29th November 2021.
What Awards will be made?
Judges can award a Gold, Silver and Highly Commended award in each category.
Judges reserve the right not to make all of these awards if they do not feel all the entries reach their expected quality.
How to enter:
The following items MUST be included with your entry:
- A completed awards form including your contact details, PO number and categories entered (will be downloadable from this page);
- A purchase order number for the full entry fee;
- Your entry on the correct category form and an executive summary (will be downloadable from this page) and all appendices/supporting documentation.
- Email your entry with a clear subject heading to email@example.com by Friday 15th October 2021 at 1pm.
Don’t forget there are separate entry forms for each category. Your entry MUST be made on the correct form which is available for download below.
Extra information for entrants available here or phone 01772 257833.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE GUIDANCE AND THE SUBMISSION FORMS, even if you have entered the Awards before, as there are specific requirements for your entry. If you do not read and follow the guidance, your entry may not be considered. Late or incomplete entries will not be considered.
Awards entry fees:
MEMBERS – £75 per category for the first 2 categories entered, or £65 per category if three or more are entered.
NON-MEMBERS – £110 for each category entered (or join the College Marketing Network before 1st September 2021 and pay the reduced members’ rate.)
- VAT is not applicable to entry fees.
- Remittance details available on request.