FE First Awards 2019 for college marketing excellence – now open!
Celebrating the best in college marketing
The FE First Awards 2019 are now open for entries. The Awards will be presented on Monday 2nd December at our Conference dinner and Awards evening, held as part of our 32nd Annual Conference at the Hilton Warwick/Stratford-upon-Avon.
This exciting event is al;ways a highlight of the marketing year, as colleagues come together to celebrate all the hard work they've done over the year and to share the rewards of their creativity, inspiration and efforts. Join us in 2019 as an entrant to the FE FIrst Awards, and maybe also as a winner! You may not have entered the Awards before but plenty of first time entrants have won in the past.
Read more about the FE First Awards and what they mean to our winners here.
Each FE First Awards category has its own entry form, including a short list of questions showing the information we are looking for. PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE INFORMATION THAT ANSWERS ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS, and follow any other instructions - for example, make sure the aims for your project/campaign/publication are SMART ones (Smart, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound), and that you include some evaluation of how far they have been met.
You can download the entry forms to each category below.
The categories for FE First Awards 2019 are:
- Partnerships & collaboration
- Internal impact
- Making effective use of research & data
- Events management
- Digital & social media impact
- Website development
- Innovation & creativity
- Communications campaign
- Targeted recruitment campaign
- Outstanding individual achievement in college marketing award*
- Marketing team of the year* sponsored by AoC
- Lifetime achievement*
Starred awards are only open to colleges in membership of The College Marketing Network on 2nd December 2019. Other award categories are open to member and non-member colleges (different entry fees apply).
Entries will be accepted up to 1pm on Thursday 3rd October 2019, in either hard copy (3 copies to College Marketing Network, F16, Preston Technology Centre, Marsh Lane, Preston, PR1 8UQ) OR electronically to email@example.com. If sending submissions by email or file transfer, please ensure all appendices and collateral are also included and clearly numbered/identified.
You should also include:
- a completed Awards entry form giving your name and contact details, number of categories entered and payment information;
- a completed Executive Summary sheet for each entry.
Awards entry fees:
- MEMBERS – £85 per category for the first 2 categories entered, or £70 per category if three or more are entered.
- NON-MEMBERS – £120 for each category entered (or join the College Marketing Network before 1st September 2019 and pay the reduced members’ rate.)
- VAT is not applicable to entry fees.
- Remittance details available on request; cheques must be made payable to The College Marketing Network.
For more information:
- read Extra Information for entrants
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01772 257833