FE First Awards 2018 for college marketing excellence – celebrating the best in college marketing
The FE First Awards 2018 for college marketing excellence awards are now open for entries! Join us in celebrating the best in college marketing and showcase the work you've done and the successes you've had over the past year: enter the FE First Awards 2018 and make a date for the Awards presentation on Monday 26th November as part of our Annual Conference at the Hilton Warwick.
We've taken your advice in updating the categories this year, and we've simplified the submission forms, to make the awards as relevant and easy to enter as possible.
The categories for FE First Awards 2018 are:
- Partnerships & collaboration
- Internal impact
- Making effective use of research & data
- Events management
- Social & digital media impact, sponsored by Forward and Thinking
- Website development
- Innovation & creativity
- Communications campaign
- Targeted recruitment campaign
- Individual award*
- Marketing team of the year*, sponsored by AoC
- Lifetime achievement*
* These three categories are only open to colleges in current membership of the College Marketing Network at the time of the award on Monday 26th November 2018.
Entering the FE First Awards
- Download the relevant submission forms from the links above for the categories you want to enter;
- Download the FE First Awards brochure and interactive entry form here (please include the entry form with your submission)
- Deadline for entries, Thursday 27th September 2018 at 1pm. Incomplete or late entries cannot be accepted.
- Fees: £80 per entry for CMN members for the first two categories entered; £70 per category if 3 or more categories are entered. £115 per category for non-CMN member colleges - or join by 1st September 2018 and pay the member rates. More information and how to join here. A PO or cheque must be included with your entry.
- Entries should be sent either by email to m-network.org, or in hard copy to The College Marketing Network, F16 Preston Technology Centre, Marsh Lane, Preston, PR1 8UQ.