FE First Awards 2020 for college marketing excellence - launching now....
The FE First Awards for college marketing are open for entries - join us to celebrate the best in college marketing in a year like no other. Colleges are continuing to lead in marketing and comms under extraordinary conditions and we want to recognise the amazing work you are doing in 2020.
SUPPORT THE FE FIRST AWARDS IN 2020 - DETAILS HERE
The College Marketing Network is inviting entries for the 2020 FE First Awards for Marketing Excellence. The awards will be announced on Monday 30th November 2020
The categories for the FE First Awards 2020 are:
- Partnerships & collaboration
- Internal impact
- Making effective use of research & data
- Events management
- Social & digital media campaign
- Website development
- Innovation & creativity
- Communications campaign
- Targeted recruitment campaign
- Outstanding individual achievement in college marketing award*
- Marketing team of the year*
* These categories are only open to colleges in current membership of the College Marketing Network at the time of the award on Monday 30th November 2020.
NEW for 2020 - we will also be making a "Best of the Best" award to one entry in any category judged overall to have shown the most innovative, creative and inspiring response to marketing during the pandemic.
What Awards will be made?
Judges can award a Gold, Silver and Highly Commended award in each category.
Judges reserve the right not to make all of these awards if they do not feel all the entries reach their expected quality.
How to enter:
The following items MUST be included with your entry:
- A completed awards form including your contact details, PO number and categories entered;
- A purchase order number for the full entry fee;
- Your entry(ies) on the correct category form(s) and an executive summary for each entry, plus all appendices/supporting documentation.
- Email your entry(ies) with a clear subject heading to email@example.com by Friday 9th October 2020 at 1pm.
Don’t forget there are separate entry forms for each category. These can be downloaded from the category list above. Your entry(ies) MUST be made on the correct form(s) for each category.
Extra information will be available here shortly.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE GUIDANCE AND THE SUBMISSION FORMS, even if you have entered the Awards before, as there are specific requirements for your entry. If you do not read and follow the guidance, your entry may not be considered. Late or incomplete entries will not be considered.
Awards entry fees:
MEMBERS – £70 per category for the first 2 categories entered, or £60 per category if three or more are entered.
NON-MEMBERS – £105 for each category entered (or join the College Marketing Network before 1st September 2020 and pay the reduced members’ rate. Find out more at at www.m-network.org/cmn-join)
- VAT is not applicable to entry fees.
- Remittance details available on request.
What does winning an award mean for you?
'Winning two FE First awards in 2019 was a huge achievement for our team. It’s been some years since we as a college last entered and a lot had changed in the sector since then. We are a relatively new team and it has been a great way to showcase their talent and drive to all our stakeholders both internal and external. The team has gained so much from the awards, they have a real spring in their step and are now coming to me with even more new ideas of how we can market better.'
Anita Ladva-Cheung, Marketing & Communications Manager, NWSLC
'This was the second year that Capital City College Group had entered the FE First awards. 2018’s success with the Marketing Team of the Year award, sponsored by AoC, raised morale internally and helped to show the value and strength of marketing within our new group. Our 2019 successes in three awards has had an important role in showing key stakeholders the impact of our department’s work, as well as allowing members of the team to feel individually recognised for their hard work.'
James Reynolds, Capital City College Group
Supported in 2019 by: