Join the College Marketing Network today
For just one annual college membership, all members of your marketing team can access all our free services and discounts. As a member college of CMN, you can network with colleagues, keep up-to-date and refresh your skills, much of it without leaving your desk. And when you can join us for an event, take advantage of our networking meetings, early bird rates and discounts ONLY available to CMN members.
"Many thanks for everything whilst I've been Head of Marketing at the college. I've found the support offered by CMN invaluable."
"Thank you for your support and help in the past and for the valuable opportunities the Network has provided. I shall recommend that the college continues with membership after I leave."
"I’d just like to say how valuable I’ve found the CMN, and express my thanks for all of your hard work in making it such a useful forum for best practice sharing."
“During my 15 years as Senior Marketing Officer, we have always supported and been a member of the College Marketing Network. I have thoroughly enjoyed attending the many national and regional conferences and found them to be very informative on a national and local level. More recently the introduction of JISC mail has been a revelation, it has provided an instant service to sharing problems and initiatives.”
“Can I just say how valuable I have found the Network, particularly JISCmail and having the opportunity to network with other colleagues at events.”
Our member benefits include:
- FREE online training events (during 2020-21) - Workshop Wednesdays are an ongoing programme of training and CPD for CMN members only which cover trending topics in education and marketing;
- Private JISCmail online networking group – access to the experience and advice of other CMN members in confidence and from your desk. Join our JISCmail networking group and you can share your challenges and expertise with colleagues across the country. (JISCmail is an email system enabling online discussion within a defined private group – see www.jiscmail.ac.uk/COLLEGEMARKETINGNETWORK);
- Member subgroups - similar to JISCmail but these groups meet online via Zoom. Aimed at Heads of Marketing, you'll be in a group with 6-10 other member colleges who are not your immediate competitors, so you can speak freely and access advice and support from fellow marketers, share ideas and know you are not alone! Sub-groups meet half-termly and also chat via email;
- Mentoring and professional support scheme – free peer-to-peer support between members on request;
- Networking and CPD meetings around the country during Winter and Spring each year (suspended currently). Big discounts for CMN members. Programmes cover all aspects of marketing, speakers are usually college colleagues, lunch and refreshments are included, meetings are informal and friendly;
- Significant reductions for our conferences, FE First Award entries and other events. Early bird rates for events are ONLY available to CMN members and take 30-40% off the full non-member rates;
- FREE information services via email to all your nominated team members – FE sector news, advance notice of CMN events and activities, marketing jobs and more;
- Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn networks.
Connect with us:
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application form here
Founded in 1987 by a group of college marketers, the College Marketing Network’s sole purpose is to promote and facilitate best practice. We do this through training and professional development, enabling networking, and supporting our members via a range of online and other services. CMN is a non-profit making body with no commercial ties.
|Sixth form colleges, UTCs, academies||£335|
| FE and specialist colleges, band 1
(annual income up to £15m)
| FE and specialist colleges, band 2
(annual income between £15m and £40m)
| FE and specialist colleges, band 3
(annual income between £40m and £55m)
FE and specialist colleges, band 4
FE and specialist colleges, band 5
|Please note we are zero-rated for VAT so these figures are the total costs of membership. College income figures used as published by the Skills Funding Agency|