The College Marketing Network helps businesses connect with its members though events, award sponsorship, training and workshops, and online. Opportunities to get involved with the CMN and engage with its members include:
- FE First Awards sponsorship – the annual FE First Awards is a prestigious event, highly regarded in the sector, and the only event of its kind solely celebrating marketing in further education. Award category sponsorship is available which includes promotion across social media and the CMN website, opportunity to co-judge the category entries, your logo included on the certificate and at the presentation during the event, two tickets to the gala dinner and the opportunity to meet the shortlisted colleges at the awards evening.
- Conference exhibitor – the annual conference is an opportunity for your business to exhibit and showcase your product/service to marketing professionals from the further education sector with plenty of networking opportunities during the event. Your involvement will also be promoted pre, during and post-event, across social media, the website, email and the CMN members Sharepoint area.
- Conference workshop – hosting a workshop at the annual conference is an opportunity for you to showcase your business to conference delegates.
- Workshop Wednesdays – hosting an online workshop gives your business the opportunity to share your service/product/knowledge with marketing professionals in the further education audience. We ask that this is not a ‘sales pitch’ and that the workshop adds value for our members, giving them insights and ideas that they can implement in their organisation. These are free to host. Email email@example.com to discuss your workshop topic ideas.
- Advertise with CMN – if your business has a product or service that you want to promote to further education institutions across the UK, the CMN has options for you to advertise to its members and followers, including email, website and social media.
Want to know more? Get in touch…
Disclaimer: The information about providers and services contained on this website, across social media and email, does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by CMN. It is your responsibility to verify and investigate providers and services.