“Supporting college marketing professionals since 1987”
30th Annual Conference
Our 30th Annual Conference is planned for 27 November at the Hilton Warwick. Watch this page for information as it becomes available. Our theme will be growth - looking forward at how marketing supports college development in a challenging and ever-changing environment. By November, we'll be a bit closer to Brexit and we have a new government - what do these mean for colleges?
Speakers invited and confirmed include:
- Ian Pryce CBE, Principal & CEO, Bedford College Group
- Sonia Furley, Head of Marketing & Communications, Lewisham Southgate College
- Michael Bennett, Head of Student Recruitment, London Metropolitan Univeristy
- Lee Parker, Head of Marketing & Communications, Milton Keynes College
- Ben Verinder, Managing Director, Chalkstream Communications
- June Cory, Owner, My Mustard
- Simon Connor, Director, FEmarketing
- Mark Whittaker, Director of Marketing, Stoke on Trent College
- Sue Wilson, Bedford College
- Susanne Davies, Group Marketing Manager, North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College Group
Topics we aim to cover will include:
- Growing HE in FE
- Using market research for growth
- Marketing strategy for growth
- Maximising conversion through CRM/admissions strategies
- Growing social engagement
- Marketing apprenticeships for growth
- Merger communications - growing the reputation of "new" colleges
- and much more.....
Could you contribute? - feedback always tells us that delegates value workshops and contributions from peers most highly. We need college marketers to volunteer to lead workshops and contribute to plenaries - get in touch at email@example.com to find out more.
Meanwhile, here's some feedback from delegates:
- Very informative and worthwhile.
- A "must-have" activity to plan into your annual marketing budget.
- Worthwhile taking a breath and stepping out of your day job to talk to peers, pick up tips and do some blue-sky thinking!
- Covered all critical issues facing FE marketers today and a great networking opportunity.
- Good opportunity to network, bond with your team and find out some marketing insights from other colleagues.
- A great event where you can network with other college marketing professionals, share best practice and discuss challenges within the FE sector.
- Excellent event for sharing good practice, networking with marketing people at all levels and in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. Highly recommend it.
- An excellent support group. Great to discuss ideas and developments and be reassured that we are all working with the same issues!
FE First Awards for marketing excellence 2017
Celebrating the best in college marketing - the FE First Awards 2017 will be presented at the conference’s Gala Dinner on Monday 27th November. (Entry to the Gala Dinner and pre-dinner drinks reception is included in a full residential conference booking.)
Support the FE First Awards and 30th Annual Conference in 2017
Are you a company working with FE and post-16 marketers? Find out about opportunities to support the Awards and conference here, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org