“Supporting college marketing professionals since 1987”
Annual Conference 2018 - book the date!
Our 2018 conference will take place on Monday 26th November, with the FE First Awards for marketing excellence being held in the evening at our Gala Dinner & Awards event. More information to be published here soon....
Meanwhile if you are interested in supporting the conference or awards in 2018, get in touch at email@example.com to find out more. Sponsors in 2017 included:
- Lesniak Swann
- Forward & Thinking
- Hotcourses Group
- Immedia Creative
- Net Natives
30th Annual Conference 2017
Our 30th Annual Conference was held on Monday 27 November at the Hilton Warwick/Stratford-upon-Avon. Our theme for the conference was GROWTH - looking forward at how marketing supports college development in a challenging and ever-changing environment.
What our delegates said:
- "This is by far the most relevant, informative and useful conference for college marketing professionals I attend each year.""
- "The conference was very well organised, with a range of speakers that related to our industry."
- "The conference was a great chance to think about my college’s marketing, away from the office, and pick up lots of tips and best practice from other colleges."
- "The conference is a great way to discuss current issues with those in the same situation. It allows you to take a step back and think."
- "Excellent content and structure – well worth attending. Great networking opportunity too!"
Our speakers included:
- Ian Pryce CBE, Principal & CEO, Bedford College Group
- Robert Masson, CEO, The DPO Centre Ltd
- Sonia Furley, Head of Marketing & Communications, Lewisham Southgate College
- Michael Bennett, Head of Student Recruitment, London Metropolitan University
- Lee Parker, Head of Marketing & Anna Clarke, Head of Apprenticeships, Milton Keynes College
- Ben Verinder, Managing Director, Chalkstream Communications
- June Cory, Owner, My Mustard
- Simon Connor, Director, FEmarketing
- Mark Whittaker, Director of Marketing, Stoke on Trent College
- Daniel Falls, Director of Consulting & Implementation, EMEA,Hobsons
- Ben Norman, Head of Marketing & Communications, Exeter College
- Sarah Baxter, Director of Sales & Marketing, The Bedford College Group
- Kathy McCormack, Marketing Manager, Petroc
- Michelle Blake, Marketing Manager, The College of West Anglia
- Emma Evans, Marketing Manager, City of Wolverhampton College
- James Brown, Account Director, Net Natives
Topics we covered included:
- Overview of GDPR for marketers
- Growing HE in FE
- Using intelligent research for growth
- Marketing strategy for growth
- Maximising conversion through CRM/admissions strategies
- Growing social engagement
- Google analytics growth strategies
- Marketing apprenticeships for growth
- Growing enrolments through effective CRM
- Merger communications - growing the reputation of "new" colleges
- and much more.....
Thank you to all our speakers, delegates and exhibitors - Lesniak Swann, Forward & Thinking, i-vent, Collabco, Hotcourses Group and Immedia Creative - for making it such a great day - looking forward now to 2018! Book the date - Monday November 26th. More information coming soon....