32nd Annual Conference at the Hilton Hotel Warwick/Stratford-upon-Avon #CMNAC2019
Monday 2nd December 2019
Join us at our 32nd Annual Conference at the Hilton Hotel Warwick – celebrate the best in college marketing at our unmissable event of the year! #CMNAC2019 - read more here
Programme and theme
This year, we’ll be aiming to examine colleges as a force and influence in the community – looking at the value of colleges economically, socially and aspirationally. We’ll be talking about community links, ambition for our local communities, business and commercial links, apprenticeships and more. DOWNLOAD THE CONFERENCE BROCHURE HERE
The PROGRAMME includes a mix of plenary sessions for all delegates and a choice of skills-based, interactive workshops. You can pre-book your workshop choices in advance if we receive your conference booking by 22nd November.
- Harry Seaton, MD, Fluential - Influencer marketing: finding your champions
- John Callaghan, Principal & CEO, Solihull College - An overview of the challenges facing FE (and you thought Brexit was complicated....)
- Aaron Hussey, Head of Communications, AoC - The impact of #Loveourcolleges on our college communities
Workshop leaders will include:
(some titles and details to be confirmed)
- DfE speaker TBC - T Levels update
- Katie Featherstone, Marketing Planning Executive, The Bedford College Group - researching community perceptions of college
- Mark Whittaker, Head of Marketing, WCG - Making mergers work for your local communities
- Rich Campbell, Akero Labs - Turbocharge your ad campaigns using data and AI
- Stephen Lockhart & Tim Ketterer, Directors, Pathways - new developments in analysing vocational career prospects in your college community, with Lucy Thorpe, Marketing Manager, Buxton & Leek College
- Ben Verinder, MD, Chalkstream Communications - Using research to inform marketing, branding, merger
- Claire Shearwood-Burton, Head of Marketing, North Kent College - Reaching out to our college community and measuring ROI
- Matt Ryder, Digital Marketing Manager, Forward and Thinking - Engaging Gen Z
Great reasons to attend…
Meet colleagues, share good practice, update your skills and develop your own networks. College marketers have been attending our conference for over 30 years: here are just a few comments from past delegates:
- “The CMN conference is a fantastic way to meet likeminded education marketing professionals from all over the country, compare notes, share insights and hear from some great speakers to share new ideas.”
- “A very insightful day with some great take-aways which I shall be implementing on my return to work. Real world advice!”
- “The conference is full of great tips and tricks to boost our marketing and comms activity.”
- “A very informative day which has given me a lot of inspiration for future planning.”
- “This is by far the most relevant, informative and useful conference for college marketing professionals I attend each year.”
- “The conference was very well organised, with a range of speakers that related to our industry.”
- “The conference was a great chance to think about my college’s marketing, away from the office, and pick up lots of tips and best practice from other colleges.”
Attendance options and booking:
DOWNLOAD THE BOOKING FORM HERE
Delegate bookings can be made for the full conference with the dinner and awards evening plus B&B on Monday night, OR for the conference only (Monday day), OR for the conference, dinner and awards evening without B&B OR for the dinner and awards evening only. If you can only attend the conference for half a day, we can accommodate that too. If the option you want isn’t on the booking form, just contact us to discuss your requirements. Dinner and FE First Awards 2019 on Monday evening – included in a full conference booking (Option A)
We can also book bed & breakfast accommodation for Sunday evening if you have to travel some distance – please add this option to your booking on the form.
EARLY BIRD RATES FOR CMN MEMBERS - available to 4th November. BOOK NOW to claim your member's reduction.
PLUS – 10% further discount for second or further delegates booked at the same rate. For example, book one Early Bird full delegate place and receive 10% off a second full delegate place; OR book one Early Bird Monday day delegate place and receive 10% off a second Monday day delegate place. Booking form shows the full prices for each option – take 10% off this published rate for your second or further places. Contact the CMN office on 01772 257833 to confirm any prices or to enquire further about multiple bookings.
The EARLY BIRD BOOKING OPTION is available TO CMN MEMBER COLLEGES ONLY. We will not accept early bird bookings after this date, but the member rate remains significantly lower than the published non-member rate, and the 10% discounts for second or further delegates still apply.
Complete and return the booking form with your PO number or cheque to reserve your place. Eventbrite links to follow shortly.....
FE First Awards for marketing excellence 2019
Celebrating the best in college marketing - the FE First Awards 2019 will be presented at the conference dinner on Monday 2nd December (reception from 6.30pm), a “black tie optional” event at which delegates are joined by colleagues from around the country for an exciting celebration. Entry to the dinner and pre-dinner drinks reception is included in a full conference booking (Option A).
Early bird booking discounts for CMN members only!
The conference venue
Hilton Hotel Warwick/Stratford-upon-Avon is at Junction 15 M40, Stratford Road, Warwick, CV34 6RE.;
The College Marketing Network will make every effort to run the 32nd Annual Conference as advertised. In the unlikely event of circumstances making this impossible, we will endeavour to change location, dates or programme as required, or in the case of cancellation by us, will do our best to return all monies received, less any previously committed or unavoidable administration costs.
Twitter #CMNAC2019 @cmnoffice
Support the FE First Awards in 2019 and our 32nd Annual Conference - download our Invitation to Supporters 2019 here
Join us and colleges around the country in celebrating the best in college marketing at the Hilton Warwick, Monday 2nd December 2019. Support the FE First Awards in 2019, and associate yourself with their prestige. Show your commitment to the dynamic and creative work being done at the forefront of college marketing, recognised for its innovation and flair. All the information you need to take part in our Awards and conference in 2019.