“Supporting college marketing professionals since 1987”
31st Annual Conference - book the date!
Our 2018 conference will take place on Monday 26th November at the Hilton Hotel Warwick/Stratford upon Avon, with the FE First Awards for marketing excellence being held in the evening at our Gala Dinner & Awards event. Download our conference brochure here now and the programme here.
ADDITION TO PROGRAMME - STOP PRESS
Rob Masson, CEO of The DPO Centre will join us for a plenary session on GDPR issues around use of images and consent - the essential issue for college marketers.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Dr Julie Mills, Principal & CEO, Milton Keynes College – marketing as a force for good in our community
- Tracy Playle, CEO, Pickle Jar Communications – developing an empathy-led approach to your digital engagement strategy
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing, University of Loughborough – content clout, the power of PR and how to do more with less
- Stephen Lockhart & Tim Ketterer, Pathways by Float New Media Design – Using LMI to engage prospective students
- Samantha MacKay, Marketing Manager, Guildford College & Alex Vinall, Founder & MD, Air Social – Facebook advertising for open day promotion
- Darren Gallagher, Deputy Head of Marketing & Communications, Exeter College – Creating an engaging content plan and turning the story into content in the digital age
- Lee Parker, Head of Marketing, Milton Keynes College – Moving from an advertising to a content strategy
- Rachel Till, Owner, Extend PR & Marketing – 5 quick wins for digital PR in colleges
- Tom Bower, Marketing Manager, Telford College – Making the most of rebranding and repositioning post-Area review
- Ben Duhig, Managing Director, Blue Soup Ltd – Improving web user experience and digital optimisation
- Jane Williams, Group Head of Marketing, Chichester College Group – A practical guide to the marketing aspect of merger
- Chris Barcroft, Head of Digital, Lesniak Swann - How to set up successful PPC campaigns
Early bird booking is now available to CMN members - to book with a PO number, download the booking form here.
To book with a credit card, please use the Eventbrite links below (site fees apply):
CMN member colleges (early bird reduced rate offer to 29th October)
Full residential place
Day delegate plus dinner and FE First Awards
Meanwhile if you are interested in supporting the conference or awards in 2018, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Conference and FE First Awards supporters so far include:
Conference terms and conditions - download here