“Supporting college marketing professionals since 1987”
32nd Annual Conference 2019 - book the date!
This year, we'll be back at our central location at the Hilton Warwick/Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday 2nd December, celebrating the best in college marketing at our conference and FE First Awards 2019. We're aiming to take the college in the community as our theme, looking at the value of colleges economically, socially and aspirationally. We’ll be talking about community links, ambition for our local communities, business and commercial links, apprenticeships and more – watch this page for more information over the coming months.
Meet colleagues, share good practice, update your skills and develop your own networks. College marketers have been attending our conference for over 30 years: here are just a few comments from past delegates:
- “The CMN conference is a fantastic way to meet likeminded education marketing professionals from all over the country, compare notes, share insights and hear from some great speakers to share new ideas.”
- “A very insightful day with some great take-aways which I shall be implementing on my return to work. Real world advice!”
- “The conference is full of great tips and tricks to boost our marketing and comms activity.”
- “A very informative day which has given me a lot of inspiration for future planning.”
- “This is by far the most relevant, informative and useful conference for college marketing professionals I attend each year.”
Support the FE First Awards in 2019 and our 32nd Annual Conference - download our Invitation to Supporters 2019 here
Join us and colleges around the country in celebrating the best in college marketing at the Hilton Warwick, Monday 2nd December 2019. Support the FE First Awards in 2019, and associate yourself with their prestige. Show your commitment to the dynamic and creative work being done at the forefront of college marketing, recognised for its innovation and flair. All the information you need to take part in our Awards and conference in 2019.
31st Annual Conference - thanks to all our speakers, exhibitors and delegates for making it such an enjoyable day!
Our 2018 conference took take place on Monday 26th November at the Hilton Hotel Warwick/Stratford upon Avon, with the FE First Awards for marketing excellence held in the evening at our Gala Dinner & Awards event.
Our speakers included:
- Rob Masson, CEO of The DPO Centre - GDPR in FE: It’s all about consent, but you don’t need consent?! Confused?
- Dr Julie Mills, Principal & CEO, Milton Keynes College – marketing as a force for good in our community
- Tracy Playle, CEO, Pickle Jar Communications – developing an empathy-led approach to your digital engagement strategy
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing, University of Loughborough – content clout, the power of PR and how to do more with less
- Stephen Lockhart & Tim Ketterer, Pathways by Float New Media Design – Using LMI to engage prospective students
- Samantha MacKay, Marketing Manager, Guildford College & Alex Vinall, Founder & MD, Air Social – Facebook advertising for open day promotion
- Darren Gallagher, Deputy Head of Marketing & Communications, Exeter College – Creating an engaging content plan and turning the story into content in the digital age
- Lee Parker, Head of Marketing, Milton Keynes College – Moving from an advertising to a content strategy
- Rachel Till, Owner, Extend PR & Marketing – 5 quick wins for digital PR in colleges
- Ben Duhig, Managing Director, Blue Soup Ltd – Improving web user experience and digital optimisation
- Jane Williams, Group Head of Marketing, Chichester College Group – A practical guide to the marketing aspect of merger
- Chris Barcroft, Head of Digital, Lesniak Swann - How to set up successful PPC campaigns
Conference and FE First Awards supporters included: